WATCH: A trio of Norwich City contracts and shifting Stone – The PinkUn Show #151
- Credit: Archant
It's back! Our interactive Norwich City fanzine The PinkUn Show LIVE from The Woolpack discusses all the big Canaries talking points.
One shock departure, two new appointments and a hat-trick of new contracts – it's not been a quiet international break so far at Norwich City Football Club – and it was all on the agenda.
Host Michael Bailey is joined by this week's guests: a Norwich City Fans Social Club double act of Connor Southwell and Sarah Wilkinson.
Kicking off live from about 7pm on a Wednesday night as usual, edition 151 of the show was another not short of talking points: Steve Stone's exit as managing director, the promotions of Zoe Ward and Ben Kensall, plus new deals for Jamal Lewis, Louis Thompson and Max Aarons.
There was even some football to discuss – although no one likes to linger on a defeat; especially like the one Stoke inflicted on Saturday.
All Canaries supporters are welcome every week to pop along to the pub and have their say live on the show – or simply post your comments and questions on the live chat that accompanies our Facebook broadcast, which will ping your message straight through to Michael's phone.
You may also want to watch:
What's your burning Norwich City issue? Let us know, tune in or watch as catch-up.
• For the latest Norwich City news and opinion follow Michael Bailey on the following channels…
• You can watch the show via the player at the top of this page and if that is not working, simply watch The PinkUn Show on our Facebook page
- 1 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 2 Former hunting lodge for sale for £1.695m with huge lake
- 3 Never mind the limo - aspiring farmer rides tractor to prom night
- 4 Park issues warning over bacteria which is toxic to dogs
- 5 Queues in Norwich as hundreds flock to cider and sausage festival
- 6 Incredible aerial photos show scale of Latitude Festival
- 7 'Too close to home': Neighbours' shock as body found at Mousehold Heath
- 8 City confirm midfielder exit
- 9 Truck stopped for 'unsecure load' during road check
- 10 Town's long wait for new £37m bypass nearly over as funding agreed