Watch the highlights of Norwich City’s 1-1 draw with Ipswich Town in the East Anglian derby
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Jacob Murphy's hammer strike beat inspired Ipswich keeper Bartosz Bialkowski to stretch Norwich City's unbeaten run in the East Anglian derby to eight games. You can watch the highlights here.
Jonas Knudsen had sneaked the other side of the young starlet to head Ipswich in front in the 63rd minute but Murphy levelled six minutes later.
Bialkowski produced a string of fine stops to earn Mick McCarthy's men a point and frustrate the Canaries' bid to close the gap on the promotion-chasing pack above them.
• Norwich: Ruddy, Pinto, Martin, Klose, Dijks, Tettey, Howson, Jacob Murphy, Hoolahan (Pritchard 78), Naismith (Josh Murphy 76), Jerome. Subs: (not used): McGovern (GK), Whittaker, Wildschut, Lafferty, Bennett.
• Goal: Jacob Murphy (69)
• Ipswich Town: Bialkowski, Knudsen, Chambers, Berra, Skuse, Spence, Ward, Huws (Diagouraga 81), Kenlock (Smith 56), McGoldrick, Sears (Moore 74). Subs (not used): Gerken (GK), Pitman, Bru, Emmanuel.
• Goal: Knudsen (63)
- 1 46-cabin holiday park proposed for Norfolk countryside
- 2 Major incident in city after reports of stabbing
- 3 Afternoon tea at Norwich tea room named one of best in UK
- 4 Dereham coach firm closes after more than 50 years in business
- 5 Mysterious 'large black animal' spotted roaming in fields near city
- 6 Three teenagers saved after inflatable gets blown out to sea
- 7 Delays ease on A47 near Dereham after four-vehicle crash
- 8 Richard Osman visits city shop while filming for BBC show
- 9 Artist dies just weeks after Covid cancellation of psychiatrist appointment
- 10 Range Rover hit by train after straying onto level crossing
• Bookings: Sears (foul on Pinto, 59); Spence (foul on Josh Murphy, 87)
• Time added on: 1 minute / 5 minutes
• Referee: Oliver Langford (West Mids)
• Attendance: 27,107