Watch the highlights of Norwich City’s 1-1 draw with Ipswich Town in the East Anglian derby
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Jacob Murphy's hammer strike beat inspired Ipswich keeper Bartosz Bialkowski to stretch Norwich City's unbeaten run in the East Anglian derby to eight games. You can watch the highlights here.
Jonas Knudsen had sneaked the other side of the young starlet to head Ipswich in front in the 63rd minute but Murphy levelled six minutes later.
Bialkowski produced a string of fine stops to earn Mick McCarthy's men a point and frustrate the Canaries' bid to close the gap on the promotion-chasing pack above them.
• Norwich: Ruddy, Pinto, Martin, Klose, Dijks, Tettey, Howson, Jacob Murphy, Hoolahan (Pritchard 78), Naismith (Josh Murphy 76), Jerome. Subs: (not used): McGovern (GK), Whittaker, Wildschut, Lafferty, Bennett.
• Goal: Jacob Murphy (69)
You may also want to watch:
• Ipswich Town: Bialkowski, Knudsen, Chambers, Berra, Skuse, Spence, Ward, Huws (Diagouraga 81), Kenlock (Smith 56), McGoldrick, Sears (Moore 74). Subs (not used): Gerken (GK), Pitman, Bru, Emmanuel.
• Goal: Knudsen (63)
- 1 Neighbours' horror after two people found dead in 'peaceful close'
- 2 Man, 41, charged with Pat Holland's murder as human remains found
- 3 Man and woman found dead in home
- 4 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after woman dies in village
- 5 When are GCSE and A-level results out and how fair will grades be?
- 6 Reward of £20,000 offered after theft of performance car worth £150,000
- 7 Villagers in shock after woman dies in suspected murder
- 8 Norfolk seaside holiday park battles Shell over solar panel plans
- 9 Hardware store owners retiring after more than 60 years
- 10 Woman who bit an officer among eight people arrested in town
• Bookings: Sears (foul on Pinto, 59); Spence (foul on Josh Murphy, 87)
• Time added on: 1 minute / 5 minutes
• Referee: Oliver Langford (West Mids)
• Attendance: 27,107