Highlights: Watch the chances which Norwich couldn’t quite turn to goals at Hull
- Credit: Matt Wilkinson/Focus Images Ltd
Tom Trybull was so nearly the hero for Norwich City at Hull – and now you can watch the three big chances the midfielder couldn't quite turn into goals.
Trybull came in for his German compatriot Moritz Leitner, who missed out at the KCom Stadium due to a calf issue, and was denied by Hull keeper David Marshall in the first half.
He also headed wide from an Emi Buendia corner before the break and then nodded wide from close range from a fine Max Aarons cross from the right midway through the second half.
It wasn't to be the former Werder Bremen man's night but a first 0-0 draw of the campaign didn't turn out to be too damaging for Daniel Farke's team, remaining top of the Championship, a point clear of Leeds.
The visitors had 66 percent of possession and 18 shots on goal, four on target, but had to settle for a point in Humberside.
The Canaries are seven games unbeaten ahead of two home games against teams at the wrong end of the division, against Rotherham on Saturday and Bolton the following weekend.
• Watch highlights from the game, and the verdict of City correspondent Michael Bailey, above
- 1 Woman in 40s airlifted to hospital after suffering medical emergency
- 2 People are driving for hours to visit this loaded fries and doughnut kiosk
- 3 Meet the new team behind revamped village pub
- 4 One of East Anglia's largest property builders is sold to investment firm
- 5 Holiday Inn to become 'care hotel' to help struggling hospitals
- 6 Obituary: Doctor, and son of Norwich's recycling empire founder, dies aged 69
- 7 One person taken to hospital after three-car crash on A47
- 8 War-time bomb lay dormant for 80 years before exploding under fishing boat
- 9 Music-loving dad whose ashes were fired into festival crowd took own life
- 10 'Once in a lifetime catch' - man lands monster fish in Norfolk