RECAP: Watch former Canaries’ boss unveiled as Ipswich manager
- Credit: Pagepix Ltd
Paul Lambert spoke to the media on Tuesday morning for the first time since his shock appointment as Ipswich Town manager - and you can watch the headlines.
The former Norwich City manager has taken charge of the Tractor Boys following Thursday's sacking of Paul Hurst with the Blues sitting rock bottom of the Championship.
Lambert watched from the stands as Town were easily beaten 3-0 at Millwall on Saturday, with academy coach Bryan Klug in charge at The Den.
He also had former Norwich midfielder Matt Gill alongside him, after appointing City's under-23s coach as his first-team coach at Portman Road.
The former Celtic and Borussia Dortmund midfielder takes over with Ipswich bottom with nine points from 15 games, five points adrift of safety.
He famously led Norwich from League One to Premier League stability with successive promotions between 2009 and 2012, before going on to manage Aston Villa, Wolves, Blackburn and Stoke.
• Review the main lines from Lambert's first press conference.
- 1 Body found in the sea at Great Yarmouth
- 2 North Norfolk road closed with drivers asked to avoid area
- 3 Popular teacher, 55, died after falling down stairs, inquest hears
- 4 Teenager died of injuries six days after crash
- 5 John Lewis CCTV footage leads to Norwich gun arrests
- 6 Norwich firm part of growing number of businesses working four day weeks
- 7 Holiday Inn to become 'care hotel' to help struggling hospitals
- 8 1920s bungalow up for sale in one of the Broads' most sought-after villages
- 9 One of East Anglia's largest property builders is sold to investment firm
- 10 A year on: Tributes to teacher who died following tumour diagnosis