Watch highlights of Norwich City’s table-topping triumph at Leeds
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City enjoyed a memorable away day at Leeds and now you can re-live the glory of the Canaries' 3-1 triumph with highlights from the top-of-the-table tussle at Elland Road.
The Canaries went into the break 2-0 ahead thanks to an early Mario Vrancic free-kick and Teemu Pukki slotting home a loose ball after a Vrancic shot 10 minutes before half-time.
A Tim Krul save and Christoph Zimmermann block were needed to deny Kemar Roofe as the hosts poured forward but the Canaries took control of the game amid a raucous atmosphere of over 36,000 fans at a sold-out Elland Road.
Daniel Farke's team then made sure of the three points – and reclaiming top spot for the first time in almost two months – when Vrancic fired home in the 78th minute after a fine Jamal Lewis run on the left, scoring his seventh goal of the campaign.
The victory was enough to move the Canaries above Leeds on goal difference ahead of next Sunday's Carrow Road derby against rock-bottom Ipswich.
• Watch highlights and Michael Bailey's analysis in the videos above
- 1 The school where boys can wear skirts - but not shorts
- 2 Woman in her 20s dies in A47 crash
- 3 Cyclist in her 50s dies in A11 crash
- 4 Redundancy leads to Norfolk mum earning up to £3,000 a month
- 5 Man jealous of ex-wife's new relationship burnt down house
- 6 How much will Great Yarmouth's new Marina Centre cost?
- 7 Breckland builder dumped toilet cisterns and bathroom items in front garden
- 8 Car seen driving on the wrong side of the A47
- 9 Michael Bublé concert bans chairs and blankets from gig
- 10 Roadworks and closures to be aware of in Norfolk this week