Watch highlights from Norwich City’s 2-2 draw at Wigan Athletic
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City extended their unbeaten league streak to four matches at Wigan last night but were left disappointed to have not made that four wins on the spin.
It is only the second time this season that the Canaries have gone four successive league games without defeat, yet a header from recent signing Mitchell Dijks was required to salvage a point in the second half.
Russell Martin had already seen a header ruled out for offside in the first half, after a Jonny Howson thunderbolt had hit the bar, but Nelson Oliveira headed in his ninth goal of the season from an Alex Pritchard free-kick in the 40th minute.
City had dominated but saw the hosts roar back into the game through two goals from deadline day signing Omar Bogle inside seven minutes.
However, left-back Dijks earned the Canaries a point when he headed home Pritchard's corner in the 73rd minute.
You may also want to watch:
Watch highlights from the game in the video above and re-live all of last night's action and reaction in the links below.
- 1 'Too close to home': Neighbours' shock as body found at Mousehold Heath
- 2 Former hunting lodge for sale for £1.695m with huge lake
- 3 Which? warning to avoid sun cream brand for children
- 4 Man suffers injuries after road rage assault near retail park
- 5 Never mind the limo - aspiring farmer rides tractor to prom night
- 6 Town's long wait for new £37m bypass nearly over as funding agreed
- 7 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 8 St Benedict's Street restaurant closes due to 'pingdemic'
- 9 Thunderstorms set to put dampener on weekend
- 10 Poultry company owner says food industry is at 'crisis point'