Watch: Farke, Maddison, Bailey and Davitt tee-up City’s Deepdale date
- Credit: Archant
Watch all our videos as Norwich City prepare to head north for their reunion with Alex Neil's EFL Championship play-off hopefuls Preston on Saturday (3pm).
Our Canaries correspondents Paddy Davitt and Michael Bailey attended the Canaries' pre-match press conference at Colney ahead of their Saturday trek to Lancashire, with head coach Daniel Farke and sought-after midfielder James Maddison in attendance.
• Watch all our pre-match video content above and keep in touch with all the build-up to the match at pinkun.com/live
City slipped to another home defeat as they lost 2-0 to high-flying Cardiff last weekend.
They also head to Lancashire without a win on the road in six games – albeit four of those were draws.
Meanwhile, Preston's 2-1 win at Queens Park Rangers last time out ensured they remain within striking distance of the Championship's top six with just three rounds of fixtures remaining – starting this weekend.
The Canaries complete their home fixtures with the visit of Paul Heckingbottom's Leeds United (3pm) next Saturday – which could prove to be Wes Hoolahan's final game at Carrow Road, with the forward out of contract come the summer.
Daniel Farke's side then round off the season with a trip to another club that has endured an underwhelming season, taking on Sheffield Wednesday at Hillsborough on Sunday, May 6 (12.30pm).
- 1 Woman in her 50s who died in A11 crash named locally
- 2 Woman in her 20s dies in A47 crash
- 3 The school where boys can wear skirts - but not shorts
- 4 Train travellers set for another weekend of rail disruption
- 5 Woman in serious condition in hospital after crash between two cars and van
- 6 Mum trying to find lost 'heart' of daughter who died days after birthday
- 7 Redundancy leads to Norfolk mum earning up to £3,000 a month
- 8 North Norfolk pub re-opens as a hotel
- 9 Abnormal load to travel through county on first day of Norfolk Show
- 10 North Norfolk glamping site named among best in the UK
Each and every Norwich City first-team game, our reporters will be on the scene. If you see them – especially with their cameras – say hello.