Watch: Farke, Maddison, Bailey and Davitt tee-up City’s Deepdale date
- Credit: Archant
Watch all our videos as Norwich City prepare to head north for their reunion with Alex Neil's EFL Championship play-off hopefuls Preston on Saturday (3pm).
Our Canaries correspondents Paddy Davitt and Michael Bailey attended the Canaries' pre-match press conference at Colney ahead of their Saturday trek to Lancashire, with head coach Daniel Farke and sought-after midfielder James Maddison in attendance.
• Watch all our pre-match video content above and keep in touch with all the build-up to the match at pinkun.com/live
City slipped to another home defeat as they lost 2-0 to high-flying Cardiff last weekend.
They also head to Lancashire without a win on the road in six games – albeit four of those were draws.
Meanwhile, Preston's 2-1 win at Queens Park Rangers last time out ensured they remain within striking distance of the Championship's top six with just three rounds of fixtures remaining – starting this weekend.
You may also want to watch:
The Canaries complete their home fixtures with the visit of Paul Heckingbottom's Leeds United (3pm) next Saturday – which could prove to be Wes Hoolahan's final game at Carrow Road, with the forward out of contract come the summer.
Daniel Farke's side then round off the season with a trip to another club that has endured an underwhelming season, taking on Sheffield Wednesday at Hillsborough on Sunday, May 6 (12.30pm).
- 1 Water outages hit homes across city
- 2 All the major Christmas events in Norfolk that can go ahead
- 3 Town in mourning as nightclub owner who 'loved everybody' dies at 49
- 4 Taxi driver stole more than £17,000 from his employer
- 5 People released from car after crash closes road
- 6 Landlady warns community pubs are being 'crucified' by new measures
- 7 Norfolk hospitals have discharged over 1,100 coronavirus patients
- 8 Would you know what to do if your car hit a deer?
- 9 'Gutted' - Thieves take BMW wheels leaving car on bricks
- 10 Person freed from vehicle after crash on A140
Each and every Norwich City first-team game, our reporters will be on the scene. If you see them – especially with their cameras – say hello.