View from the Opposition: Style of play is Louis Van Gaal’s biggest issue at Manchester United
- Credit: PA
Norwich-based taxi driver Teresa Keenaghan is a committee member of the MUFC East Anglia Supporters Association
How worried are United fans about the recent wobble in form?
The wobble in form is not as much a concern as the style of play. We are used to fast attacking football with flying wingers and full-backs.
How much more time does Louis van Gaal have to improve performances?
I think he has until the end of his contract (2017), as far as the board are concerned. The fans would probably like to see him go very quickly, but I don't think it will happen.
You may also want to watch:
Which players have been the biggest disappointments?
Wayne Rooney has been poor all season, Memphis has not improved since joining.
- 1 Neighbours' horror after two people found dead in 'peaceful close'
- 2 Man, 41, charged with Pat Holland's murder as human remains found
- 3 Man and woman found dead in home
- 4 When are GCSE and A-level results out and how fair will grades be?
- 5 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after woman dies in village
- 6 Reward of £20,000 offered after theft of performance car worth £150,000
- 7 Villagers in shock after woman dies in suspected murder
- 8 Norfolk seaside holiday park battles Shell over solar panel plans
- 9 Hardware store owners retiring after more than 60 years
- 10 Woman who bit an officer among eight people arrested in town
And which players have performed well?
Anthony Martial has shown glimpses of quality. David de Gea has been solid. Chris Smalling has improved massively on previous seasons.
Is a title challenge possible following United's Champions League exit?
Being in the Europa League makes it hard, given the amount of games if they stay in the competition, but anything is possible.
Are you worried about the Norwich game, after losing to Bournemouth?
Always worried about playing Norwich, as I will get plenty of grief if we lose.
Which of the Canaries players can cause United problems?
Nathan Redmond has a lot of potential, running at our defence – I think he's dangerous.
Do you have fond memories of previous matches against City?
The game in 2014 (United's 4-0 win at Old Trafford), simply because it was Ryan Giggs' first game as manager.
Do you think the Canaries will avoid relegation?
I hope so, and I think they will. They have a very good manager.
And finally, what is your prediction for the game?
Manchester United to win 2-1. • The MUFC East Anglia Supporters Association is the biggest official Manchester United supporters club in the UK, with over 4,500 members. The group is made up of members from Norfolk, Suffolk, Cambridgeshire and Essex, with two committee members from each county. They operate executive coaches to all home games and, subject to tickets, many away fixtures as well.
• Would you like to feature as an opposition supporters this season? Send an email to email@example.com