View from the Opposition: Staying clear of trouble is key for Birmingham City
- Credit: PA
Birmingham City fan Adrian Howell, an administrator for the Blues Collective group, provides an insight into City's opponents.
Are Blues fans satisfied with the team's start to the season?
Due to lack of funds I think we have had the best start possible whilst not performing at our best.
Is a push for the play-offs possible?
Unless money is spent which doesn't seem likely, a play-off place is just a dream I'm sorry to say. Hopefully we can just stay out of a relegation battle then aim for better next season.
Is Gary Rowett the right man to lead the club to success?
Still undecided. Done a decent enough job with the little funds available. Some decisions do puzzle Bluenoses but at times I'm sure that could be said for any manager in the league.
- 1 'God's waiting room' - Norfolk town is country's pensioner hotspot
- 2 Former vicarage set in one acre is up for sale - and it needs some TLC
- 3 Thetford homes left with 'significant' damage following blaze
- 4 Star-studded line-up announced for free Norfolk festival
- 5 RAF flypast to pass through Norfolk's skies
- 6 Norfolk's 100 Jubilee street parties revealed
- 7 World record? 24 ducklings spotted waddling through Norfolk village
- 8 George Ezra to host album launch show in Norwich
- 9 Person banned from driving arrested after crashing into pedestrian crossing
- 10 'Long-awaited in the area' - New Norfolk deli celebrates local produce
Have you been pleased with City's transfer business so far this summer?
Very pleased with signing of Che Adams think if the lad knuckles down he could have a decent enough future, Gregg Stewart is one we know little about and just have to give him time to adjust then decide.
Who do you expect to be your key players this season?
Che Adams if he continues the way he started against Wolves looked very good... Robert Tesche once he gains fitness and Michael Morrison.
Did Kyle Lafferty impress while on loan at St Andrews?
To be fair he did show a few good touches but didn't get much game time until last couple of matches so be unfair to comment too much.
Do you expect Norwich to get promoted?
Norwich are my favourites to go straight back up, You have a bit of money, were unlucky to come down and kept most of your team.... add in the fact you know what it is all about in the Championship and what is needed.
Which of the Canaries' players will Birmingham be most wary of?
Cameron Jerome and Lafferty, returning ex-Blues players always seem to score against us.
Do you see Norwich as favourites on Saturday?
Yes, big time favourites. We still have a few injury problems to key positions and best line-up still not sorted. Bluenoses never say never and is always that slight hope that this is the week things come together but on paper I expect Norwich to win.
And finally, what is your score prediction?
Heart 2-1 Blues... head 3-1 Norwich.
Do you know an opposition fan who would like to feature this season? Send an email to email@example.com