Video: Watch Norwich City legends Darren Eadie and Darren Huckerby accept Ice Bucket Challenge
- Credit: Archant
It's the latest internet sensation – and there has been a Derby Day twist to the Ice Bucket Challenge.
Celebrities from Justin Bieber to Oprah Winfrey have so far taken part in the charity challenge, which involves participants throwing a bucket of ice and water over their head and posting a video on the internet.
Mustard TV presenter and former City winger Darren Eadie has donned a Canaries' shirt and black wig after being nominated by former Ipswich Town rival Simon Milton. He wrote on Twitter afterwards he was 'keeping it up for the Canaries!'
Norwich City Hall of Famer Darren Huckerby also accepted the challenge.
The challenge originated as a way of raising money and support for the ALS Association, an American charity working to raise awareness and fund research into Motor Neurone Disease.
You may also want to watch:
In the UK, people have been donating to the MND Association.
Among the current Norwich players getting in on the act is winger Nathan Redmond.
- 1 Two Norfolk villages named among most beautiful to visit in England
- 2 Man put hidden camera in bedroom to spy on wife
- 3 Roads flooded on east coast after heavy rain
- 4 Driver taken to hospital after four-car crash on key road into Norwich
- 5 Man in critical condition after being stabbed in Thetford
- 6 Machinery sale marks end of family's 100-year farming history
- 7 Linnets turn down £100,000 bid for midfielder
- 8 Robbers knock out boy, 14, and steal trainers from his feet
- 9 Cat food brands recalled over link to fatal disease
- 10 Unlikely new use for city's Samson and Hercules building
He was nominated by former Birmingham City teammate Paul Robinson and celebrated completion of the challenge by posting '#ALSIceBucketChallenge done!' on his Twitter account.
Redmond wrote on Twitter: 'In all seriousness it's about the donation. So let's get donating.'