Video: Is this the way to help Norwich City to Premier League survival?
- Credit: YouTube
Every little helps, as one supermarket chain used to say, and one Norwich City fan believes he has found a way to help inspire the Canaries to a desperately needed Premier League victory.
Chris Hughton's side face fellow relegation battlers Sunderland at Carrow Road on Saturday, with three points the minimum outcome for City if they are to boost hopes of survival.
Ahead of that game, one of our readers has sent us an entertaining way for supporters to act as the proverbial 12th man for the Canaries on Saturday.
Steve Hague emailed us a link to the above video, saying: 'FC Magdeburg fans really did become the 12th man, after their team hadn't scored for five matches.'
The provincial German side's fans took matters into their own hands to inspire their team to attack and although City managed two goals in their 4-2 humbling at Southampton on Saturday, they have only scored six goals in their last nine home league games.
You may also want to watch:
Overall they have only scored 24 goals in 30 Premier League games so far this season, with only Cardiff (23 goals in 30 games) and Crystal Palace (19 in 29) having scored less.
It's only a light-hearted suggestion from Steve but it got us wondering how else the Canaries faithful can help inspire their team to better results in the coming weeks.
- 1 'Unauthorised' headstones ruin family's final wishes
- 2 New Lidl supermarket opens in Norwich
- 3 Neighbours sick of road turning into 'scene from Fast & Furious'
- 4 Hospital investigated over 'contentious' deaths goes bust owing £4m
- 5 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 6 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk
- 7 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 8 Man was found dead after lockdown hit business, inquest told
- 9 Anti-vax protesters descend on Norwich pub demanding entry
- 10 Victoria Hall murder: Suffolk strangler Steve Wright reportedly arrested
Send us your suggestions by leaving a comment below or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org