Video and poll: Norwich City release images of new kit for 2013/14 Premier League season
- Credit: Norwich City
Norwich City has released the first images of its new kit for the 2013/14 Premier League season - and released an online video to promote it.
City stars Bradley Johnson, Robert Snodgrass, Russell Martin and John Ruddy were the four players chosen to model the new kit, with a little help from some young players from the club's academy.
The club released a similar video in 2011 to promote the club's strip for the 2011/12 season, which was viewed over 240,000 times on video sharing website Youtube (see the link at the top-right of this page).
The new strip is designed by the club's official kit supplier Errea and prices have been frozen at £45 for adult shirts and £35 for junior shirts.
City's head of sales and marketing, Will Hoy, said: 'We're absolutely delighted to launch the new 2013-14 home kit today.
You may also want to watch:
'Our kit suppliers Errea have done a great job in producing a top-quality, innovative new kit which the players are looking forward to wearing with pride in the Barclays Premier League next season.
'Recent home and away kits have sold tremendously well and we're confident Errea's eye-catching 2013-14 home strip will also prove very popular with our fantastic supporters.'
- 1 New virus named after Norfolk village
- 2 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 3 No club record bid from City for Armstrong
- 4 Driving instructor shares terrifying videos of NDR near misses
- 5 Holiday park bosses pay tribute to 'popular' worker murdered in Norfolk village
- 6 Tzolis poised to complete Canaries switch
- 7 New landlords hope to serve up Thai food in suburban pub
- 8 Latitude labelled 'Covid fest' by health boss as staff forced to isolate
- 9 Covid-19 outbreak at hotel 'goes back to Latitude' - but guests not pinged
- 10 'Truly sorry' glamping owner apologises after negative reviews
The new kit is available from 1pm today at the official Canary Stores at Carrow Road, Chapelfield Shopping Centre and the Castle Mall. Anybody who buys one of the new official shirts before Sunday, June 30 will also receive a free Errea size 5 football worth £12.
For more information, go to www.canaries.co.uk or call 0844 826 1902.
- Watch the video promoting the kit above and let us know what you think of the new design by leaving a comment below and voting in our poll.