Tudur Jones confident Norwich City will stay in Premier League
Former Norwich City and Swansea midfielder Owain Tudur Jones is confident both teams will be playing Premier League football again next season.
The Wales international, now with Scottish Premier League club Inverness Caledonian Thistle, said he was sure last summer that both his old clubs would do well in the top flight.
In an interview for Swansea's matchday programme, Tudur Jones, 27, said: 'Pundits will say that they've always said both clubs would stay up, when in fact they were predicting a one-way ticket to the Championship.
'But I remember speaking to some fellow pros in the summer and telling them both teams would be fine.
'Why? Because the Swans play a different style that teams will find difficult to deal with.
'And Norwich? Well, they have the trump card in Paul Lambert. He's a natural winner.
'Both clubs will stay up, no problem at all.'
- 1 M&S to close 32 stores as part of move away from town centres
- 2 Every household in the UK to get £400 to help with rising energy bills
- 3 Man dies of collapsed lung after 'busy' hospital meant x-ray was missed
- 4 Where you can see the Red Arrows over Norfolk this weekend
- 5 WATCH: 'Unplayable' delivery from Suffolk bowler goes viral
- 6 'It is a cash cow' - vicar's warning after being slapped with parking fine
- 7 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
- 8 Norfolk garden centre wins 27th gold medal at Chelsea Flower Show
- 9 Major road to close for resurfacing works costing £81,000
- 10 Farmer says cousin's wedding venue will bring 'criminal activity'
Tudur Jones was with both Swansea and Norwich in their respective League One promotion campaigns, and featured briefly for City in the Championship last season before moving to Scotland in the summer. He was in the crowd at Wembley to see his former Swansea team-mates beat Reading in last season's play-off final.