Transfer rumour mill: Iran ace is on Norwich City radar
- Credit: Archant © 2013
Norwich City have been linked with a summer move for NEC Nijmegen wide player Alireza Jahanbakhsh.
The 21-year-old Iranian international is set to leave Holland this summer and Dutch football magazine Voetbal International have touted the Canaries as a possible destination.
Jahanbakhsh can operate on either flank and is highly-rated after a productive campaign for Nijmegen which saw him score 13 goals and credited with 18 assists.
Scottish champions Celtic have reportedly identified Jahanbakhsh as a potential addition after his eye-catching displays for his country at last summer's World Cup finals in Brazil.
Alex Neil was heavily linked with Cardiff City's wide player Craig Noone during the January transfer window, with the Canaries' boss later confirming there was a firm interest in bolstering that part of his squad.
You may also want to watch:
Neil has also been touted with his ex-Hamilton midfield colleague James McArthur by the Daily Mail.
- 1 Risk of flooding in parts of region as storms slowly move in
- 2 Man taken to hospital after cardiac arrest at beach
- 3 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 4 Incredible aerial photos show scale of Latitude Festival
- 5 Trains cancelled due to flooding - and more heavy rain expected
- 6 Former hunting lodge for sale for £1.695m with huge lake
- 7 City ready for Cantwell and Aarons end game
- 8 Norwich Bus Station building closed due to Covid ping
- 9 Never mind the limo - aspiring farmer rides tractor to prom night
- 10 'Do your bit to slow spread' - plea as Covid hospital admissions remain low