Timm Klose misses out on Championship player of the month award for January
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City defender Timm Klose has missed out on the Championship PFA Fans' Player of the Month award for January to Leeds striker Chris Wood.
The Canaries centre half, who played every minute of the Canaries' four league matches in January, was shortlisted but it was Wood, who took the honours.
The Leeds man collecting almost half of your votes after scoring six goals in four Championship games in January, including the winner against Derby and a brace in a 3-0 victory over Rotherham.
Brighton goalkeeper David Stockdale came second in the voting after saving two penalties in January and Bristol City's Tammy Abraham was third.
Cardiff's Sean Morrison and Reading's Yann Kermorgant were also shortlisted for the award alongside Klose.
The shortlist was chosen by our panel, which included Sky Sports pundits Paul Merson and Peter Beagrie, Mike Riley – general manager of the Professional Game Match Officials and Malcolm Clarke – chairman of the Football Supporters' Federation.
- 1 Revealed: Why wasps chase you and how to get rid of them this summer
- 2 Anger as 'rollercoaster' appears at bottom of woman's garden
- 3 Drought declared in Norfolk
- 4 Nine fire crews battling large field blaze near Norwich
- 5 Corrections made to prices at Yarmouth's new leisure centre
- 6 Smoke billows over Norwich as fire breaks out at Mousehold Heath
- 7 WATCH: Nudist camp saved from field fire by farmers
- 8 Where will be the hottest place in Norfolk this weekend?
- 9 Behind the scenes at Britain's most dilapidated hospital
- 10 Firefighters tackling large fire near country park