Timm Klose misses out on Championship player of the month award for January
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City defender Timm Klose has missed out on the Championship PFA Fans' Player of the Month award for January to Leeds striker Chris Wood.
The Canaries centre half, who played every minute of the Canaries' four league matches in January, was shortlisted but it was Wood, who took the honours.
The Leeds man collecting almost half of your votes after scoring six goals in four Championship games in January, including the winner against Derby and a brace in a 3-0 victory over Rotherham.
Brighton goalkeeper David Stockdale came second in the voting after saving two penalties in January and Bristol City's Tammy Abraham was third.
Cardiff's Sean Morrison and Reading's Yann Kermorgant were also shortlisted for the award alongside Klose.
You may also want to watch:
The shortlist was chosen by our panel, which included Sky Sports pundits Paul Merson and Peter Beagrie, Mike Riley – general manager of the Professional Game Match Officials and Malcolm Clarke – chairman of the Football Supporters' Federation.
- 1 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 2 Body of man in 20s found at nature reserve near Norwich
- 3 Sky broadband issues across Norfolk and Suffolk resolved
- 4 Drug dealer walks free from court for his 145th offence
- 5 New landlords relaunch pub with three-course dog menu
- 6 Shocked couple told statue used as doorstop could be worth £1m
- 7 Clean-up operation begins as town 'flooded completely' by heavy rain
- 8 'Is this a wind up?' - Artist's shock as Delia buys 101 of his paintings
- 9 Plot of gold? Land up for sale for £750,000
- 10 Watch: Woman left bleeding and bruised after e-scooter crash