Timm Klose gives Norwich City fans hope about his possible return from injury
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Timm Klose has given Norwich City fans a glimmer of hope about his potential injury return, after posting a photo of his rehabilitation on his personal Instagram page.
The Switzerland international centre-back suffered knee ligament damage in the Canaries' 1-0 loss at Crystal Palace earlier this month, bringing an end to an impressive run of form for the £7.6million January signing.
City boss Alex Neil has suggested that the 27-year-old former Wolfsburg defender is unlikely to recover in time to feature again before the end of the Premier League season.
However Klose has today posted a photo on his Timm_Klose_Tt Instagram account of him using an anti-gravity treadmill at City's Colney training centre with a smile on his face and the message: 'On my way...'
It would seem unlikely that the Germany-born defender will be available for Saturday's match at Arsenal but the update at least raises hopes of a return for the final three matches of the Canaries' battle to avoid relegation.
You may also want to watch:
Following his team's 3-0 defeat at home to Sunderland, Neil said of Klose's injury lay-off: 'He is going to struggle. He has got a damaged ligament in his knee. We don't know if he can get back before the end of the season.
'Of course it is a blow. He has been a massive player for us. His performances of late have been excellent. He is a great lad who fitted in well and wants to learn, wants to do well for himself and Norwich. There is not much we can do about it. We just have to get on with it.'
- 1 'Too close to home': Neighbours' shock as body found at Mousehold Heath
- 2 Hospital confirms two patients have died from Covid
- 3 Chicken restaurant closes 'due to unforeseen circumstances'
- 4 Which? warning to avoid sun cream brand for children
- 5 Band and singer pull out of Latitude Festival due to positive Covid tests
- 6 More than 70 speeding drivers snared in police day of action
- 7 'Like an invasion' - locals speak out over five-day festival
- 8 What are the top 10 new shops opening in Norwich?
- 9 New beauty salon and massage rooms open at country club
- 10 Lifeboat crew rescues three girls out to sea on lilos