Tim Sherwood puts his Tottenham stars on red alert against Norwich City
Tottenham boss Tim Sherwood is wary of Norwich's ability to upset the Premier League's established order ahead of his side's weekend trip to Carrow Road.
Sherwood's old club held Manchester City last time out at home and beat the likes of Manchester United and Arsenal on home soil during Chris Hughton's debut season.
Tottenham endured a fruitless Europa League excursion to the Ukraine in midweek, but Sherwood is urging his squad to re-focus on their quest for Champions League qualification.
'Norwich have taken some big scalps at Carrow Road and we're fully aware of that,' he said. 'We have to put Dnipro out of our minds, put it to bed until next week and it's important we get the three points at Carrow Road. We've been in good away form. We need to go there in a positive frame of mind and maintain our run.'
Sherwood paid tribute to Tottenham's travelling support who travelled to the Ukraine amid a backdrop of civil unrest and political instability.
You may also want to watch:
'The players were not expecting any of our fans to travel due to all the troubles in Kiev but I told them they would because they always have been there for us,' Sherwood told his club's official site. 'Even when I was a player they have always travelled wherever we played.
'The boys were certainly grateful and we want to say a massive thank you to those fans who travelled all the way to Dnipro and we will look to put things right.'
- 1 Body found in search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 2 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 3 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 4 Norfolk man who had sexual relationship with teen jailed
- 5 Two Norfolk businesses star in TV show
- 6 Fly-tipper travelled from Welsh border to dump in Norfolk
- 7 Aldi planning four new stores in Norfolk
- 8 The Range confirms new store at former Outfit on retail park
- 9 Funeral held for much loved windsurfer after body found in Sweden
- 10 Man charged with attempted murder after serious Norwich assault