Norwich City’s 5,000 tickets sell out for Arsenal cup tie
- Credit: Archant
Norwich City has sold out its ticket allocation for the cup tie with Arsenal.
The Canaries will take on the Premier League side at the Emirates Stadium on Tuesday, October 24 in the fourth round of the Carabao Cup.
City had 5,000 tickets allocated for away fans and the club's website said tickets were sold out soon after they had gone on sale.
It was not immediately clear if more would be made available and the club has been contacted for comment.
MORE: Devoted dad queues early for tickets to Arsenal match to surprise kidsFans queued from 5am on Thursday to get tickets for the match, waiting for the ticket office to open.
Lawrence Osborne was the first in the queue at Carrow Road and was getting tickets as a surprise for his children.
You may also want to watch:
The Carrow Road season ticket holder said City face a tough challenge against Arsenal away from home.
'They have been playing quite well lately so you would think they have a chance in beating Arsenal,' he said. 'I'd rather be at the game than not if it does happen.'
- 1 Brother and sister found dead in their home are named
- 2 When are GCSE and A-level results out and how fair will grades be?
- 3 Reward of £20,000 offered after theft of performance car worth £150,000
- 4 Villagers in shock after woman dies in suspected murder
- 5 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after woman dies in village
- 6 Neighbours' horror after two people found dead in 'peaceful close'
- 7 Man jailed for stealing underwear and sex toy from village house
- 8 'It did not deliver': Glamping site vows to improve after guests hit out
- 9 Woman admits causing deaths of Norfolk couple in road crash
- 10 Norwich City transfer rumours: Talks held with United full-back