Third Norwich City kit to be revealed in two weeks
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City's kit supplier Errea have announced that a third kit for the 2015/16 season will be revealed in two weeks.
The Italian sports manufacturers posted on Twitter on Wednesday: 'New Norwich City FC away kit for the season 2015-2016. In the next 2 week we will reveal the 3rd kit of the club.'
The club unveiled the 2015/16 away kit on Tuesday in their 10-0 pre-season friendly win at Hitchin Town.
Steve Balmer-Walters, head of retail for Norwich City said: 'The away kit has been inspired by fan feedback and is very much a kit for the fans.'
The home kit, released earlier this month, achieved record sales figures in the opening 24 hours.
You may also want to watch:
To mark 80 years at Carrow Road, the club took inspiration from the 'half and half' home kit which was adopted in 1927 and worn for a total of 20 years - the longest worn shirt in the club's history.
Steve Balmer-Walters said: 'The ethos behind the shirt has come from the kit worn at our first ever game at Carrow Road against West Ham in 1935. With it being the 80th anniversary at Carrow Road this year, we wanted to design a shirt that would truly reflect the club's history and story.'
- 1 'Too close to home': Neighbours' shock as body found at Mousehold Heath
- 2 Former hunting lodge for sale for £1.695m with huge lake
- 3 Which? warning to avoid sun cream brand for children
- 4 Man suffers injuries after road rage assault near retail park
- 5 Never mind the limo - aspiring farmer rides tractor to prom night
- 6 Town's long wait for new £37m bypass nearly over as funding agreed
- 7 St Benedict's Street restaurant closes due to 'pingdemic'
- 8 Thunderstorms set to put dampener on weekend
- 9 Poultry company owner says food industry is at 'crisis point'
- 10 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
Norwich City recently announced a new eight-year deal with Errea which will see the company producing the Canaries' kits until 2024.