The Norwich City Debate - your questions answered
Norwich City writers Michael Bailey and Mark Armstrong have answered your questions in the Norwich City debate at www.pinkun.com/debate
Topics discussed included:
• With four main strikers to choose from each week, do Norwich City need more strikers?
• Who would Norwich City miss the most if they left in January?
• Where can Norwich City finish this season and how long will it take to reach the magic 40-point mark?
• The likely relegation candidates.
- 1 Carriageway of A11 remains closed after air ambulance called to crash
- 2 Man dies after collapsing during dog walk in Norfolk village
- 3 Drink driving teacher crashed into church wall with baby in car
- 4 Michael Bublé concert bans chairs and blankets from gig
- 5 7 of the prettiest villages in north Norfolk
- 6 A47 reopens after serious crash near Swaffham
- 7 Recycling centre closures planned as part of £15m County Hall cuts
- 8 Family sue Wetherspoon after man falls to death in city pub
- 9 11 indulgent spa getaways in East Anglia
- 10 Classic car show back this weekend with over 700 vehicles
• The chances of season ticket prices being frozen if Norwich City stay in the Premier League.
• The chances of signing Javier Garrido on a permanent deal.
• The partnership deal with Front Row.
• Standing areas at Carrow Road.
• An FA Cup run against an early exit and concentrating on the Premier League.
• Will Chris Hughton rotate his squad over the busy festive schedule?
You can read the complete list of questions and answers from this, and every, debate at www.pinkun.com/debate
You can submit questions leading up to the Q & A session to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can discuss all matters Canary live at www.pinkun.com/debate