The Norwich City Debate - your questions answered
Norwich City writers David Cuffley and Michael Bailey have answered your questions in the Norwich City debate at www.pinkun.com/debate
Topics discussed included:
• Should Paul Lambert have substituted Grant Holt at Swansea before a potential second yellow?
• Predictions for Saturday's game against Leicester City.
You may also want to watch:
• Do Norwich City have a serious chance of qualifying for the Europa League through their league position?
• Has there ever been a better Norwich City manager than Paul Lambert?
- 1 Stunning images capture Cromer in the snow
- 2 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 3 Fire tears through historic Thorpe pub
- 4 Floral tributes left to driver killed in A148 crash
- 5 Driver escapes serious injury after 4x4 flips onto roof
- 6 Mass coronavirus vaccination centre opens in Norwich today
- 7 Four national high street names to move into former M&S store
- 8 Vaccines roll-out to move on to over 70s
- 9 'Anti-social rider' has quadbike seized in the snow
- 10 Builder took pink pill and ran naked around hotel
• Is John Ruddy in the top five goalkeepers in the Premier League?
• How long before James Vaughan is back playing for the first team and who will he replace?
• The chances of Norwich City getting a result against Manchester United.
• How much of Norwich City's success this season has been down to a fall in Premier League standards?
• If Norwich City do build a bigger City Stand in two or three years increasing the capacity to 35,000 would it sell out?
• How to make the ticketing system fairer for those who cannot get to the ground at silly hours in the morning.
You can read the complete list of questions and answers from this, and every, debate at www.pinkun.com/debate
You can submit questions leading up to the Q & A session to email@example.com or you can discuss all matters Canary live at www.pinkun.com/debate