The Norwich City Debate - your questions answered
Norwich City writers David Cuffley and Mark Armstrong have answered your questions in the Norwich City debate at www.pinkun.com/debate
Topics discussed included:
• Elliott Ward and James Vaughan's chances of making a first team return against West Brom.
• How Jonny Howson will fit into our midfield and who he will replace.
You may also want to watch:
• Which player would be worst to lose to injury at this point.
• The chances of Jed Steer getting a run out this weekend.
- 1 New virus named after Norfolk village
- 2 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 3 No club record bid from City for Armstrong
- 4 Driving instructor shares terrifying videos of NDR near misses
- 5 Holiday park bosses pay tribute to 'popular' worker murdered in Norfolk village
- 6 Latitude labelled 'Covid fest' by health boss as staff forced to isolate
- 7 New landlords hope to serve up Thai food in suburban pub
- 8 Tzolis poised to complete Canaries switch
- 9 Full-back signs for Burnley after Canaries release
- 10 'Truly sorry' glamping owner apologises after negative reviews
• How long will Norwich City be able to keep hold of Paul Lambert?
• Grant Holt's chances of getting in the Euro 2012 squad.
• Teams that look certain to be get relegated from the Premier League.
• Grant Holt's current value to the club and any interest if a club like Rangers came in.
• Who thought Chelsea would be the game for Norwich City to record their first clean sheet?
You can read the complete list of questions and answers from this, and every, debate at www.pinkun.com/debate
You can submit questions leading up to the Q & A session to email@example.com or you can discuss all matters Canary live at www.pinkun.com/debate