The Norwich City Debate - your questions answered
Norwich City writers David Cuffley and Mark Armstrong have answered your questions in the Norwich City debate at www.pinkun.com/debate
Topics discussed included:
• Elliott Ward and James Vaughan's chances of making a first team return against West Brom.
• How Jonny Howson will fit into our midfield and who he will replace.
• Which player would be worst to lose to injury at this point.
• The chances of Jed Steer getting a run out this weekend.
- 1 Major incident in city after reports of stabbing
- 2 Range Rover hit by train after straying onto level crossing
- 3 46-cabin holiday park proposed for Norfolk countryside
- 4 Woman in 50s arrested after house sealed off in quiet street
- 5 Artist dies just weeks after Covid cancellation of psychiatrist appointment
- 6 Film crews for Paramount crime series to visit ANOTHER Norfolk village
- 7 Dereham coach firm closes after more than 50 years in business
- 8 Boatyard in 'prime position' in Norfolk Broads goes up for auction
- 9 Afternoon tea at Norwich tea room named one of best in UK
- 10 Woman stabbed in neck and arm outside city pub
• How long will Norwich City be able to keep hold of Paul Lambert?
• Grant Holt's chances of getting in the Euro 2012 squad.
• Teams that look certain to be get relegated from the Premier League.
• Grant Holt's current value to the club and any interest if a club like Rangers came in.
• Who thought Chelsea would be the game for Norwich City to record their first clean sheet?
You can read the complete list of questions and answers from this, and every, debate at www.pinkun.com/debate
You can submit questions leading up to the Q & A session to email@example.com or you can discuss all matters Canary live at www.pinkun.com/debate