The Norwich City Debate - your questions answered
Norwich City writers Michael Bailey, Paddy Davitt and Mark Armstrong have answered your questions in the Norwich City debate at www.pinkun.com/debate
Topics discussed included:
• How long can Norwich City hold on to Lambert.
• Joe Hart aside, who is a better English goalkeeper than John Ruddy?
• Does Grant Holt start against Blackburn now or does Lambert stick with the 4-5-1 and Morrison up front?
• First choice centre-backs when all are fit.
• The goal music at Carrow Road.
- 1 Meet the man behind a morbid new craze
- 2 Long stretch of A47 closed overnight due to crash
- 3 Norfolk pub gets booked up every Sunday for its roast dinner platters
- 4 18 sights you will remember from Norfolk in the 1980s
- 5 Villagers hope to take on land near their homes
- 6 New operators take over at council-owned leisure centre
- 7 Norwich venue offering Afternoon Cheese and it looks incredible
- 8 Renewed objections to demolition of pub empty for a decade
- 9 Custom-built six-bedroom home with indoor slide on the market for £900,000
- 10 A47 reopens after serious crash
• Who would be Norwich City's ideal sponsor?
• Surman's first team prospects.
• Has Grant Holt lost weight?
You can read the complete list of questions and answers from this, and every, debate at www.pinkun.com/debate
You can submit questions leading up to the Q & A session to email@example.com or you can discuss all matters Canary live at www.pinkun.com/debate
Will the fact that every match is now live in at least a dozen pubs in Norwich, effect the support for the less attractive away games