The Norwich City Debate - your questions answered
Norwich City writers David Cuffley and Paddy Davitt have answered your questions in the Norwich City debate at www.pinkun.com/debate
Topics discussed included:
• Who will make up the back four - and the midfield four - this season.
• Which player(s) have impressed the most during pre-season.
• How many points City are likely to get away from home with their style of play.
You may also want to watch:
• The players left out of the 25-man squad.
• The lack of an experienced goalkeeper to provide competition for places.
- 1 Neighbours' horror after two people found dead in 'peaceful close'
- 2 Man and woman found dead in home
- 3 Man, 41, charged with Pat Holland's murder as human remains found
- 4 When are GCSE and A-level results out and how fair will grades be?
- 5 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after woman dies in village
- 6 Reward of £20,000 offered after theft of performance car worth £150,000
- 7 Villagers in shock after woman dies in suspected murder
- 8 Norfolk seaside holiday park battles Shell over solar panel plans
- 9 Hardware store owners retiring after more than 60 years
- 10 Woman who bit an officer among eight people arrested in town
• Whether Paul Lambert will make any more signings before the season starts.
• The price of casual tickets at Carrow Road in the Premier League.
You can read the complete list of questions and answers from this, and every, debate at www.pinkun.com/debate
You can submit questions leading up to the Q & A session to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can discuss all matters Canary live at www.pinkun.com/debate