The stats that say Norwich City have the best player in the Championship
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City forward Teemu Pukki is the most in-form player in the second tier, according to the latest Sky Sports Championship Power Rankings.
The Canaries' flying Finn scored his third goal in as many games during Norwich's 1-0 win at QPR on Saturday, extending his overall tally to five this season.
Chelsea loanee Mason Mount sits just behind Pukki after scoring in Derby's 3-1 win over Brentford whilst Birmingham forward Che Adams is third after his double in the Blues' surprise 2-1 win over Leeds United.
The next Norwich player in the rankings is Moritz Leitner, who sits in 15th place overall.
The Power Rankings methodology reflects a player's performance by awarding points for 34 different stats. The in-form chart is based on performances over the past five Championship matchdays (with greater weight placed on recent games).
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Norfolk seaside holiday park battles Shell over solar panel plans
- 2 Man and woman found dead in home
- 3 Hardware store owners retiring after more than 60 years
- 4 Norfolk RSPCA cattery full as owners give up lockdown pets
- 5 Anti-vax protesters descend on Norwich pub demanding entry
- 6 Car catches fire after early morning crash
- 7 Neighbours sick of road turning into 'scene from Fast & Furious'
- 8 Man re-arrested over murder of missing 83-year-old Pat Holland
- 9 Weather warning as more thunderstorms set to hit parts of the region
- 10 'Unauthorised' headstones ruin family's final wishes
1 Teemu Pukki (Norwich) 7,227 (points)
2 Mason Mount (Derby) 7,090
3 Che Adams (Birmingham) 6,965
4 Dwight Gayle (West Brom) 6,898
5 Liam Cooper (Leeds) 6,581
6 Andy Yaidom (Reading) 6,479
7 Chris Basham (Sheffield United) 6,387
8 Marco Matias (Sheffield Wednesday) 6,166
9 Steven Fletcher (Sheffield Wednesday) 6,092
10 John McGinn (Aston Villa) 5,964
Other Norwich City
15 Moritz Leitner 5588
32 Tim Krul 4728