Team news: Norwich City pick unchanged team for clash with Fulham
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City have retained the same squad and starting XI from last weekend's 7-1 win over Reading for this afternoon Championship match against Fulham at Carrow Road.
Interim head coach Alan Irvine has opted to keep faith with the team which dismantled Reading, with Nelson Oliveira continuing to lead the line in attack and John Ruddy keeping his place in goal.
The visitors have made just one change from their 3-1 home win over Ipswich last weekend, with Michael Madl missing out and being replaced in the centre of defence by Tim Ream and former Canaries striker Chris Martin retaining his starting place up front.
Norwich: Ruddy; Pinto, Martin (C), Klose, Dijks; Tettey, Howson; Jacob Murphy, Pritchard, Hoolahan; Oliveira. Subs: McGovern (GK), Whittaker, Naismith, Jerome, Wildschut, Bennett, Josh Murphy.
Fulham: Bettinelli; Fredericks, Kalas, Ream, Malone; Johnasen, McDonald; Aluko, Cairney (C), Ayite; Martin. Subs: Button (GK), Kebano, Parker, Cyriac, Sigurdsson, Piazon, Sessegnon.
Referee: Andrew Madley
- 1 A47 reopens after serious crash near Swaffham
- 2 Man dies after collapsing during dog walk in Norfolk village
- 3 7 of the prettiest villages in north Norfolk
- 4 Recycling centre closures planned as part of £15m County Hall cuts
- 5 Family sue Wetherspoon after man falls to death in city pub
- 6 Customers travelling especially to visit charming new café at fishery
- 7 Peter Crouch speaks on bid to track down his 'Norfolk husband'
- 8 Care home which has sat empty for four years to be revived by new owners
- 9 5 new shop openings in Norwich to look forward to
- 10 Where you can see the Battle of Britain memorial flypast today