Sweet! Norwich City’s Nathan Redmond gets a special good luck message - in Smarties
- Credit: Archant
His sweet strike against Ipswich was mouthwatering for Norwich City fans. And now Canaries winger Nathan Redmond is set for a tasty treat.
The tricky forward apparently likes to tuck into half a tube of Smarties before each match, then finishes them off at half-time.
Nestle, which makes Smarties and is not a multi-national to miss a trick, has sent Redmond a 'good luck' message in green and yellow Smarties,
And today, it will deliver a consignment of the sweets to Norwich City's Colney training ground.
A Nestle spokesman said: 'We were delighted to hear that Smarties was Nathan's pre-match and half-time snack of choice and everyone who works on Smarties wanted to wish him all the best for Monday.'
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Church with 'features to get excited about' for sale for £80,000
- 2 Police called to troublespot Norwich hotel 324 times in two years
- 3 Body found at Mousehold Heath there for 'considerable amount of time'
- 4 Inquest hears sister of Hannah Witheridge died while pregnant
- 5 The best restaurant in Norfolk for a romantic date revealed
- 6 New 20mph speed cameras to tackle NDR rat-runners
- 7 Police search undergrowth as man arrested for murder of missing woman
- 8 Norfolk Day 2021: Your must-have guide to all events
- 9 Man in 40s airlifted to hospital after suffering medical emergency
- 10 Rooms with a view? See two new hotel suites costing £120,000