Swansea’s Ashley Williams disappointed with soft goals at Norwich City
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Swansea skipper Ashley Williams called for greater defensive care even though his side ended a run of three defeats with a 2-2 draw at Carrow Road.
'We've conceded a lot of goals of late and that's disappointing for us,' he said.
'It's frustrating and to concede another from a set-piece is disappointing. The other was a soft goal when they broke on us.
'In fact, you could probably go through all the goals in the last four games and say the same. You've got to work hard as a team and not just look at Michel Vorm or the back four.
'It's all of us who have to take responsibility, especially in terms of retaining possession of the ball when we're clearly wide open.
You may also want to watch:
'But we showed our character again, scored a good goal and didn't chuck the towel in at a tough place to come where we've been on the end of a few losses over the years.
'We got a good point away from home and if that last chance was on Michu's left foot we probably would have won it.'
- 1 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 2 Body of man in 20s found at nature reserve near Norwich
- 3 Sky broadband issues across Norfolk and Suffolk resolved
- 4 Drug dealer walks free from court for his 145th offence
- 5 Shocked couple told statue used as doorstop could be worth £1m
- 6 New landlords relaunch pub with three-course dog menu
- 7 'Is this a wind up?' - Artist's shock as Delia buys 101 of his paintings
- 8 Clean-up operation begins as town 'flooded completely' by heavy rain
- 9 Watch: Woman left bleeding and bruised after e-scooter crash
- 10 Plot of gold? Land up for sale for £750,000