Swansea Reserves 0, Norwich City Reserves 0
A young Canaries reserve side returned from South Wales with a well deserved point yesterday after a goalless draw at Parc y Scarlets.
Josh Dawkin had two good chances in the first half, firing one angled drive into the side-netting after breaking clear and also firing wide from another clearcut opportunity.
In the second half the best Canaries chances fell to Jacob Murphy, who was denied by goalkeeper Jose Moreira for the first and dragged the second wide.
Swansea, however, also had their fair share of the openings and it took a couple of outstanding saves from Declan Rudd to stop them taking all three points.
• Swansea Reserves: Moreira, Obeng, Tancock, Walsh, B Davies, Richards, Situ, Smith (Jones, 68), Edwards, Donnelly, Loveridge.
You may also want to watch:
• Norwich City Reserves: Rudd, Brindley, Barker, Clunan, Florence, McKenzie, Adeyemi (McGeehan, 29), Hall-Johnson (Josh Murphy, 71), Jacob Murphy, Loza, Dawkin.
- 1 'Too close to home': Neighbours' shock as body found at Mousehold Heath
- 2 Which? warning to avoid sun cream brand for children
- 3 Poultry company owner says food industry is at 'crisis point'
- 4 Man suffers injuries after road rage assault near retail park
- 5 Former hunting lodge for sale for £1.695m with huge lake
- 6 Never mind the limo - aspiring farmer rides tractor to prom night
- 7 Town's long wait for new £37m bypass nearly over as funding agreed
- 8 St Benedict's Street restaurant closes due to 'pingdemic'
- 9 Thunderstorms set to put dampener on weekend
- 10 Family's tribute to much loved motorcyclist, 21, involved in A10 crash