Striker Cureton returns to Norwich City
Shrewsbury Town have released striker Jamie Cureton back to Norwich City.Cureton has made 12 appearances on loan to the League Two club but has failed to find the net.
Shrewsbury Town have released striker Jamie Cureton back to Norwich City.
Cureton has made 12 appearances on loan to the League Two club since February but has failed to find the net.
'Jamie is very experienced, but understands I want to give young Tom Bradshaw the best chance to progress his career,' said caretaker boss Stuart Delaney, who took over after the sacking of Paul Simpson.
Cureton, 34, with 24 goals in 108 senior appearances for the Canaries, is out of contract in the summer.
You may also want to watch:
His last appearance for City came in the Johnstone's Paint Trophy at Swindon on November 10, when he scored the winning penalty in a shoot-out after a goalless draw.
- 1 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 2 New virus named after Norfolk village
- 3 Police child safety team raid house to arrest man
- 4 Latitude labelled 'Covid fest' by health boss as staff forced to isolate
- 5 Holiday park bosses pay tribute to 'popular' worker murdered in Norfolk village
- 6 Banham Poultry evacuated in suspected chemical incident
- 7 No club record bid from City for Armstrong
- 8 'Destination' fish and chip restaurant for sale
- 9 Eleven people taken to hospital after Banham Poultry chemical spill
- 10 Lord mayor criticises campaigner in email - and mistakenly copies them in