Story of the match: Arminia Bielefeld 1 Norwich City 3
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City beat Arminia Bielefeld 3-1 in the final game of their pre-season tour in Germany and you can re-live the game here.
Our chief Norwich City correspondent Paddy Davitt was at the Scuco-Arena to provide updates as the Canaries take on the Bundesliga II side.
Bielefeld have taken the Bundesliga II title on three occasions, the most recent coming in 1999 – while the club's size is similar to that of the one they were hosting, at their 26,500 capacity home.
They are a little more established in the German second tier than City's previous opponents MSV Duisburg, who City beat 2-0 on Wednesday – who were preparing for their second tier return following promotion.
Bielefeld finished a lowly 15th in the German second tier last season but new captain Julian Borner reportedly spurned interest from the Canaries before pledging his future to the club.
Daniel Farke's side won thanks to Steven Naismith opening the scoring before Andreas Volgsammer cashed in on defensive hesitancy to equalise for the hosts.
Cameron Jerome slammed home a penalty in the 45th minute before a tactical change to three at the back led to a commanding second half capped by Nelson Oliveira's wonderful solo finish.
- 1 Police called to 'altercation' between pupils at Norfolk school
- 2 Green light for park and ride, drive throughs and offices near Norwich
- 3 'It's just not viable anymore' - Pub near Great Yarmouth closes
- 4 'God's waiting room' - Norfolk town is country's pensioner hotspot
- 5 Weather warning as thunderstorms set to hit Norfolk
- 6 Norfolk holiday cottage business sold to a leading lettings agency
- 7 Lloyds to close bank in Norwich suburb
- 8 Tractor stopped on A11 found to have faulty brakes
- 9 Long delays after person cut out of car on A1065
- 10 Norfolk worst area in UK for uninsured and untaxed drivers
• Re-live the match as it unfolded above.