Stoke City goalkeeper Asmir Begovic - Finishing against Norwich City let us down
Stoke City goalkeeper Asmir Begovic believes the Potters paid for some wasteful finishing at Carrow Road on Saturday.
After Bradley Johnson opened the scoring before the break, Stoke piled on the pressure in the second half but couldn't find a way past the Canaries' goalkeeper, John Ruddy.
'We're just not getting that bit of luck at the moment,' he said.
'We were getting in good areas in the second half, it's just the finish that's letting us down at the moment.
'Hopefully the quality will come through soon.'
You may also want to watch:
Begovic believes referee Andre Marriner called it wrong when awarding a free-kick to Robert Snodgrass, which led to the winner.
'I think the hesitation in his decision was most disappointing because he wasn't going to give it at first and then he changed his mind.'
- 1 Vision for multi-million pound new Norwich venue revealed
- 2 Norfolk cliffs fall man arrested on suspicion of murder released on bail
- 3 Be lord of the manor: Site of forgotten mansion for sale for £2.3m
- 4 Two city businesses on the move as mystery new tenant hovers
- 5 'People didn't know I existed' - Shopkeeper thrilled with new store
- 6 Police reopen road following earlier crash
- 7 Scams in Norfolk this week: Hermes texts and electricity boxes
- 8 Volunteer hit with £100 parking fee while collecting food for needy
- 9 Shoppers queue for revamped garden centre reopening
- 10 Norwich City transfer rumours: Canaries keen on Cherries ace