‘Still plenty to fight for’ - how Norwich City fans reacted to Crystal Palace loss
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City remain above the relegation zone, despite a 1-0 loss to Crystal Palace on Saturday.
Alex Neil's side failed to find inspiration at Selhurst Park with a penalty appeal for Matt Jarvis the closest they came to scoring.
It meant City suffered their first defeat in four top flight games. Jason Puncheon curled home a 68th minute finish from the edge of the area for Crystal Palace and the Canaries never looked like getting back on level terms.
Norwich remain four points clear of Sunderland, who host Leicester on Sunday, but potentially of more concern was the sight of Swiss international Klose stretchered off with a left knee injury after landing awkwardly in a challenge with Dwight Gayle in the first half.
After the game, Klose posted a photo on his instagram account of him on crutches with the message, 'Hope to be back soon. I'm staying positiv' (sic).
You may also want to watch:
- 1 More storms ahead as flood warnings remain in place
- 2 Body found at Mousehold Heath there for 'considerable amount of time'
- 3 Inquest hears sister of Hannah Witheridge died while pregnant
- 4 Family demands answers after 91-year-old dies weighing four stone
- 5 Church with 'features to get excited about' for sale for £80,000
- 6 'They're blaming me' - Social housing tenant angry over state of flat
- 7 Cannabis stash worth about £2000 found hidden in home
- 8 'Lost a couple of staff members a day' - how the 'pingdemic' is hitting Norfolk
- 9 Hunt for man in connection with drug dealing
- 10 'Amazing' - Joy as port welcomes maiden call of luxury cruise ship