Which players would you like Norwich City to keep hold of this summer?
- Credit: Matthew Usher/Focus Images Ltd
Should they stay or should they go? It's the topic Norwich City fans are discussing as the off-season begins, so here's your chance to tell us which Canaries you want to keep.
In the second part of our annual end-of-season survey we're asking for your opinions on each of City's senior players, should they be kept, sold or loaned out?
More changes to Daniel Farke's squad are expected as the German head coach continues to work with sporting director Stuart Webber to sculpt a team capable of chasing Championship promotion.
With high-earners such as Steven Naismith, Yanic Wildschut and Russell Martin all expected to be surplus to requirements after being farmed out on loan, there is still excess fat to be trimmed from the squad as the Canaries balance the books.
While the likes of James Maddison and Josh Murphy could be in demand after productive campaigns, despite City's mid-table finish.
You may also want to watch:
And what about loanees Angus Gunn, Harrison Reed and Moritz Leitner, are you hoping they will return next season?
• Let us know your preferences in the poll above
- 1 Man and woman found dead in home
- 2 Neighbours' horror after two people found dead in 'peaceful close'
- 3 Man, 41, charged with Pat Holland's murder as human remains found
- 4 When are GCSE and A-level results out and how fair will grades be?
- 5 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after woman dies in village
- 6 Reward of £20,000 offered after theft of performance car worth £150,000
- 7 Villagers in shock after woman dies in suspected murder
- 8 Hardware store owners retiring after more than 60 years
- 9 Norfolk seaside holiday park battles Shell over solar panel plans
- 10 Woman who bit an officer among eight people arrested in town