Stat Attack - Tottenham Hotspur v Norwich City
The Canaries will be looking for their fifth league victory at Tottenham after previous successes in 1936, 1981, 1988 and 1993.
City have scored three goals in each of their wins at White Hart Lane, most recently with a 3-1 Premiership victory in December 1993, courtesy of two goals from Chris Sutton and one from Efan Ekoku.
Norwich have not scored against Spurs in their last five meetings, which have produced four defeats and a draw.
Pre-war centre-forward Jack Vinall is City's all-time top scorer against Spurs with four goals in four Division Two games.
Tottenham captain Scott Parker made six appearances for the Canaries in Nationwide League Division One in 2000 while on loan from Charlton, scoring in a 3-2 defeat at Sheffield Wednesday.
You may also want to watch:
Tottenham manager Harry Redknapp spent three months on loan to Norwich in the 1974-75 season, making three reserve team appearances but not playing for the first team.
Redknapp's assistant at Spurs, Kevin Bond, played 161 times for City between 1976 and 1981, scoring 14 goals.
- 1 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 2 Former hunting lodge for sale for £1.695m with huge lake
- 3 Never mind the limo - aspiring farmer rides tractor to prom night
- 4 Park issues warning over bacteria which is toxic to dogs
- 5 Queues in Norwich as hundreds flock to cider and sausage festival
- 6 Incredible aerial photos show scale of Latitude Festival
- 7 'Too close to home': Neighbours' shock as body found at Mousehold Heath
- 8 City confirm midfielder exit
- 9 Truck stopped for 'unsecure load' during road check
- 10 Town's long wait for new £37m bypass nearly over as funding agreed