Stat Attack - Norwich City v West Ham
Goalscorer Robert Snodgrass epitomised Norwich City's work ethic in the 1-1 Premier League draw against Tottenham, running 5.71 miles, more than any of his team-mates and second only to Tottenham's Jake Livermore with 6.21 miles.
According to the EA Sports Player Performance Index, Snodgrass has had the most shots at goal of any Norwich player so far this season with six.
Striker Simeon Jackson outstripped even Tottenham's lightning-fast Kyle Walker, recording the highest speed of any player during the game at White Hart Lane at 21.35mph.
Anthony Pilkington has contributed with 10 crosses and 1 assist in his 284 minutes played so far this season.
Defender Leon Barnett has shown consistency at the back and has been successful in 71 per cent of his challenges.
You may also want to watch:
In their 3-0 win over Fulham at Upton Park, West Ham players ran a total distance of 62.72 miles.
While Kevin Nolan continues to be the central figure in the West Ham midfield, his discipline has at times been lacking at the start of this season. He has come out on the wrong side of 10 of his 14 challenges so far, committing nine fouls along the way.
- 1 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 2 Risk of flooding in parts of region as storms slowly move in
- 3 Incredible aerial photos show scale of Latitude Festival
- 4 Man taken to hospital after cardiac arrest at beach
- 5 Former hunting lodge for sale for £1.695m with huge lake
- 6 Never mind the limo - aspiring farmer rides tractor to prom night
- 7 City ready for Cantwell and Aarons end game
- 8 Norwich Bus Station building closed due to Covid ping
- 9 'Do your bit to slow spread' - plea as Covid hospital admissions remain low
- 10 Queues in Norwich as hundreds flock to cider and sausage festival
Ricardo Vaz Te was the fastest player on the pitch against Fulham at 21.49mph and has contributed two assists this season.
The Player Performance Index shows Mark Noble has run a distance of 20.02 miles this season, putting him second in the rankings.