Stat Attack: Norwich City v Newcastle United
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
The Canaries' strike force would do well to take their lead from top scorer Robert Snodgrass. He's had the most attempts on target of any Norwich City player in the Premier League this season with 25.
Snodgrass has also been contributing positively in defence. He has won 42 attempted tackles, the most of any Norwich player, giving him a 65 per cent success rate overall.
Bradley Johnson, suspended in the 2-1 defeat at West Ham after five bookings, continues to be City's enforcer-in-chief, clocking up the fouls. He currently sits joint third on the EA Sports Player Performance Index with 39.
Midfielder Alexander Tettey ran an impressive 6.29 miles against West Ham.
A very early goal from Papiss Cisse was not enough to prevent the Magpies suffering a 2-1 defeat by Everton at St James Park.
You may also want to watch:
Cisse has scored four Premier League goals but has been transgressing at the other end of the pitch more than any other Newcastle player. The Player Performance Index shows him notching up 26 fouls.
Davide Santon has been flourishing on Tyneside this season and is also adding some attacking strings to his bow. He has delivered 21 crosses.
- 1 'Unauthorised' headstones ruin family's final wishes
- 2 New Lidl supermarket opens in Norwich
- 3 Neighbours sick of road turning into 'scene from Fast & Furious'
- 4 Hospital investigated over 'contentious' deaths goes bust owing £4m
- 5 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 6 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk
- 7 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 8 Man was found dead after lockdown hit business, inquest told
- 9 Anti-vax protesters descend on Norwich pub demanding entry
- 10 Victoria Hall murder: Suffolk strangler Steve Wright reportedly arrested
No Newcastle player has been throwing their body on the line more than Mike Williamson this campaign. His 12 blocks is the highest total in the Magpies' squad.