Stat Attack - Norwich City v Manchester United
Striker statistics take the eye as Norwich City and Manchester United bid to follow up the Premier League victories they enjoyed a fortnight ago.
Norwich won 3-2 at Swansea after a great display by Grant Holt, who scored twice. According to the EA Sports Player Performance Index, Holt has had a 40 per cent success rate this season for shots converted into goals.
Wayne Rooney scored twice in quick succession after the half-time interval as United beat Liverpool 2-1 at Old Trafford. It took his tally to 17 goals this season, which gives Rooney a strike rate of 28.8 per cent shots to goals.
United's Patrice Evra is the only player in this fixture to feature in the top 30 for distance covered this season, according to the Player Performance Index, covering 136.6 miles.
Despite that, the Canaries have covered more distance as an overall team than any other this season with 1,697 miles.
City will need to be aware of United's main provider, Antonio Valencia., who has swung in a cross every 18 minutes this season. He's also nabbed himself 10 assists in the process.
Steve Morison has been one of Norwich's most attacking players this season with a strike rate of 27.5 per cent of shots hitting the back of the net. Morison's last goal came in the 2-1 win at West Bromwich Albion.
- 1 Mum describes heartache year on from daughter's tragic death
- 2 North Norfolk road closed with drivers asked to avoid area
- 3 Police on hand as anti-vaccine protesters gather in city
- 4 Body found in the sea at Great Yarmouth
- 5 Eight dogs up for adoption at a Norfolk rehoming centre
- 6 Investigations continue after woman on mobility scooter assaults man
- 7 The most beautiful places to live in Norfolk - according to estate agents
- 8 East Norfolk road closed with firefighters at the scene
- 9 Hope for WASPI women as MPs back compensation call
- 10 'I listen to science': City folk hit back at anti-vax protests