Stat Attack - Norwich City v Everton
Defender Ryan Bennett made 22 interceptions on his Norwich City debut at Fulham and won two thirds of his tackles, eight of the 12 he attempted. He also covered 6.16 miles, the sixth highest in the Norwich team for that game.
Making 36 defensive contributions overall in that game gave Bennett the best minutes per defensive contribution rate of any player in the EA Sports Player Performance Index with one every 2 min 42 sec.
City's players continue to lead the Premier League for distance covered with 2,071 miles covered in total. Yet they have only one player in the individual top 30, with Kyle Naughton on 164.2 miles.
Naughton has the dubious honour of having delivered the most crosses without being credited with an assist this season, a total of 45.
Everton's Leon Osman has three goals from 40 shots at goal with 65 per cent on target.
Victor Anichebe has four goals in the Premier League from just seven shots at goal.
Only Scott Parker has won more tackles in midfield this season than Everton's hard-working Marouane Fellaini. Fellaini has won 70 tackles compared to Parker's 73.
- 1 A47 closed in both directions after serious crash
- 2 Care home which has sat empty for four years to be revived by new owners
- 3 Revealed: Where dangerous parasite has been reported in Norfolk
- 4 Norfolk deli owner suffers severe spinal injuries in Ibiza diving accident
- 5 Family sue Wetherspoon after man falls to death in city pub
- 6 Possible foot and mouth disease case investigated at pig farm
- 7 7 dogs looking for new homes in Norfolk
- 8 7 of the prettiest villages in north Norfolk
- 9 'Great relief' as vets rule out foot and mouth disease at Norfolk farm
- 10 Traffic delays after car plunges into underpass in Yarmouth
Fellaini has made 333 defensive contributions overall with tackles, interceptions, blocks, and clearances, second only to Aston Villa's Stiliyan Petrov for midfielders in the Player Performance Index.