Stat Attack - Fulham v Norwich City
The Canaries passed a notable Premier League milestone in the 2-1 win over Wolves as they became the first team to cover more than 2,000 miles this season.
Norwich have covered 2003.72 miles in total, more than any other team in the EA Sports Player Performance Index. Next come Manchester City (1972.19), Chelsea (1956.37) and Newcastle (1938.22).
Fulham's Clint Dempsey, set to face City tomorrow, is top of the individual Player Performance Index for overall distance covered with 179 miles this season.
Grant Holt's goalscoring record for City has raised him to 40th place in the Player Performance Index. Holt has needed just 51 shots at goal to score 12 Premier League goals, meaning 24 per cent of his shots have finished in the back of the net.
Holt, sent off against Wolves, has the dubious honour of having committed more fouls than any other Premier League player with 66.
You may also want to watch:
Norwich goalkeeper John Ruddy has been the second busiest in the Premier League, making 168 saves, behind only Wolves' Wayne Hennessey, who has made 203. Fulham's keepers have had to make the second highest number of saves with 201, Mark Schwarzer making 139 and David Stockdale 62.
City's defence has made more clearances than any other team with 343 completed.
- 1 'It did not deliver': Glamping site vows to improve after guests hit out
- 2 Revealed: Siblings' bodies were found after father's death
- 3 Brother and sister found dead in their home are named
- 4 Body believed to be missing man found near Norfolk coast
- 5 Man jailed for stealing underwear and sex toy from village house
- 6 No-frills Norwich pub offers top-notch food and every dish is under £8
- 7 Sales rep who died at nature reserve named at inquest
- 8 Neighbours of murdered woman tell of terrifying scene in close
- 9 Covid infection rates plummet in Norfolk
- 10 Widow threatened with debt collectors after funeral director’s bill blunder
Norwich have also put in the third highest number of crosses with 433.