STARTING XIs: Pukki returns as Canaries revert to team which won at QPR for Wigan clash
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Daniel Farke has reverted to the starting XI which won 1-0 at QPR last weekend for this afternoon's home clash with Wigan.
Todd Cantwell and Alex Tettey both return after being rested for the trip to Wycombe in midweek, with academy product Cantwell making his first league appearance at Carrow Road.
Teemu Pukki returns up front despite Jordan Rhodes scoring a hat-trick in midweek, with the Finn in fine form after scoring in his last five games for club and country.
The Canaries are looking to continue an excellent upturn in form, winning their last four games in all competitions and remaining unbeaten in their last six.
They had a game on Tuesday night, winning a hectic Carabao Cup third round tie 4-3 at League One side Wycombe, although that was with a much-changed team, whereas Wigan were able to rest in midweek.
You may also want to watch:
Wigan are also unchanged, naming the same starting XI which beat Bristol City 1-0 at home in their last league game, with Northern Ireland striker Will Grigg fit to return to their bench.
The Latics have won their last two games and start the day in fifth place after a positive start to the season, following promotion as League One champions.
- 1 'Too close to home': Neighbours' shock as body found at Mousehold Heath
- 2 Former hunting lodge for sale for £1.695m with huge lake
- 3 Which? warning to avoid sun cream brand for children
- 4 Never mind the limo - aspiring farmer rides tractor to prom night
- 5 Man suffers injuries after road rage assault near retail park
- 6 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 7 Town's long wait for new £37m bypass nearly over as funding agreed
- 8 Thunderstorms set to put dampener on weekend
- 9 St Benedict's Street restaurant closes due to 'pingdemic'
- 10 'The vibe is good' - Return to normality on first day of Latitude Festival
Norwich: Krul; Aarons, Zimmermann, Klose, Lewis; Tettey (C), Leitner; Buendia, Stiepermann, Cantwell; Pukki. Subs: McGovern (GK), Godfrey, Vrancic, Trybull, Thompson, Rhodes, Srbeny
Wigan: Walton; James, Kipre, Dunkley, Robinson; Evans, Morsy; Windass, Powell, Jacobs; Garner. Subs: Jones (GK), Connolly, Byrne, Gibson, McManaman, Grigg, Naismith