STARTING XIs: Three changes for City at Brighton as Amadou is only fit enough for the bench
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Alex Tettey starts in defence for Norwich City at Brighton this afternoon, as part of three changes to Daniel Farke's starting XI, with Ibrahim Amadou only fit enough for the bench.
Amadou has a knee issue, which bring Tom Trybull into the defensive midfield position, with Tettey partnering Ben Godfrey at centre-back.
Cuban winger Onel Hernandez, who scored his first Premier League goal during Sunday's 3-1 home loss to Manchester United, starts after being doubtful for the game - only for his wife to give birth in London yesterday and allow him to join up with the squad.
Hernandez replaced Todd Cantwell on the left of midfield, while Marco Stiepermann replaces Mo Leitner, who drops to the bench alongside Cantwell.
Substitute goalkeeper Ralf Fahrmann is also fit enough to return to the bench after missing the last three matches.
Opposition view: Gambling on Potter starting to pay off for Brighton
Brighton are unchanged, having won 3-2 at home against Everton last weekend to leave them 14th in the table, although Shane Duffy and Aaron Mooy return among the substitutes, after injury and suspension respectively.
NORWICH: Krul; Aarons, Tettey (C), Godfrey, Lewis; Trybull; Buendia, McLean, Stiepermann, Hernandez; Pukki. Subs: Fahrmann (GK), Byram, Amadou, Leitner, Cantwell, Srbeny, Drmic
- 1 Parish council weighs in on row over 'rollercoaster' racking
- 2 Man in 20s killed and another seriously injured in motorbike crash
- 3 'I couldn't believe it' - West Norfolk villages hit by flash flooding
- 4 House boarded up after fight in Norfolk village
- 5 YouTube professional eater smashes 100oz steak challenge at Norfolk pub
- 6 Norfolk beach named among UK's most contaminated
- 7 'Carnage' as fight involving axes breaks out after van crashes into house
- 8 Heatwave leaves dried-up pond like 'scene from sci-fi movie'
- 9 Norfolk spot named among UK's best waterside pubs
- 10 Where you will be able to see the Red Arrows over Norfolk today
BRIGHTON: Ryan; Montoya, Webster, Dunk (C), Burn; Propper, Alzate, Stephens, Gross; Connolly, Maupay. Subs: Button (GK), Duffy, Schelotto, Mooy, Trossard, March, Murray
REFEREE: Kevin Friend
VAR: Tim Robinson
- You can follow all the action from the Amex Stadium in our Matchday Live blog
- And don't forget to download the Pink Un app for exclusive insight and analysis