So which Norwich City players would you now keep (and which would you ship out)?
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
It was just over a week ago that I wrote my Norwich City column on the players I would keep at Carrow Road and those I would get rid of if I was manager.
I kept 17 of the current squad and shipped out 10.
We ran a poll giving fans their chance to have their opinion and 2100 of you had your say,
Some of you agreed with me and not surprisingly plenty didn't.
Ryan Bennett was on my 'out' list - but he retained huge support from supporters.
I decided to keep Michael McGovern, Timm Klose and Russell Martin (and all of them attracted much debate).
Following the 2-0 defeat at Villa and the miserable capitulation at Huddersfield, I've had a re-think and we want to see if you have too.
- 1 M&S to close 32 stores as part of move away from town centres
- 2 WATCH: 'Unplayable' delivery from Suffolk bowler goes viral
- 3 Farmer says cousin's wedding venue will bring 'criminal activity'
- 4 Man dies of collapsed lung after 'busy' hospital meant x-ray was missed
- 5 Norfolk garden centre wins 27th gold medal at Chelsea Flower Show
- 6 The best places to eat in north Norfolk according to The Good Food Guide
- 7 'It is a cash cow' - vicar's warning after being slapped with parking fine
- 8 Major road to close for resurfacing works costing £81,000
- 9 Norwich man wins jackpot on BBC game show Pointless
- 10 Factory worker was found dead at home, court told
The last two games have shown me that the faith in McGovern was misplaced, so he's going.
I still have faith in John Ruddy and for me one of Stuart Webber's priorities is to find a new custodian to replace McGovern.
I made it clear that Martin wouldn't be a first name on the team sheet and his future at the club relies on getting him involved with coaching/squad development. He is a great ambassador and someone who clearly cares passionately about Norwich City, as his post match interview showed on Tuesday,
So I still want Russ at the club.
I keep changing my mind about Timm Klose. He undoubtedly has talent. A good coach could turn his current malaise around, I'm pretty sure,
However, he is becoming increasingly scarred by the carnage in the City backline and I'm persuaded by the growing view that he needs a new start and we need to re-build without him. Klose seems to want out and the chances are that he will go.
So it's over to you, the fans, to decide which players you think have a future at NR1.