Norwich City season ratings: Michael Bailey wraps up his players, boss, opposition and referee scores
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
With the 2017-18 EFL Championship packed away, Michael Bailey rounds up an entire campaign of ratings to see how Norwich City's players and head coach – even the referees – fared.
Taking in all the crucial Norwich City action, our Norwich City correspondent Michael Bailey posted his ratings after each game – including scores out of 10 for City head coach Daniel Farke, the referee and City's opponents.
Those scores have now been tallied together to give season averages for every player that made more that two significant senior appearances last term, along with which official refereed City most last season and which Championship side turned up best against the Canaries.
There is also a man of the match tally – with no prizes for guessing who topped it, but raised eyebrows at the players who picked up the odd gong, and who missed out.
The Canaries are set begin their third successive season in the EFL Championship on Saturday, August 4.
Where that game will be – along with the rest of City's 2018-19 schedule – will be confirmed when the EFL fixtures are released on Thursday, June 21 at 9am.
Each and every Norwich City first-team game will see our reporters on the scene. If you see them – especially with their cameras – say hello.
- 1 Two recycling centres to be closed - and replaced with new £4m tips
- 2 Murder inquiry as teenage woman dies after car crash in Norfolk village
- 3 Man in 50s dies after medical incident in field
- 4 Tributes paid to 'lovely' teenager as police continue murder probe
- 5 Man in 30s dead, two arrested on suspicion of murder in Norfolk town
- 6 Road rage incident sees van driver run over by car
- 7 Customers travelling across Norfolk to try pub's 'afternoon sea'
- 8 Cyclist's relief as driver is convicted following traumatic accident
- 9 Police return to scene of fatal crash as murder probe continues
- 10 New Lidl could create 40 'living wage' jobs
• For the latest Norwich City news and opinion follow Michael Bailey on the following channels…