Rumour mill: Wolves reject latest Norwich City bid for striker, Grabban set for showdown talks
- Credit: PA
Norwich City have had a £10m bid for Wolves striker Benik Afobe rejected, according to reports.
After failing with two bids last week the Canaries upped their offer again according to Sky Sports News but Wolves are determined to hold on to their prized asset.
Newcastle are also reportedly monitoring the situation having also had a bid rejected earlier in the window.
Meanwhile, Lewis Grabban is set for showdown talks with manager Alex Neil this afternoon, according to the Daily Mail.
The City striker apparently went AWOL on Tuesday evening in an effort to force through a move to former club, Bournemouth.
Neil insisted in the wake of City's 2-1 Capital One Cup success at Rotherham that the club would not be held to ransom by any player, revealing Norwich have rejected three bids from the south coast club for the 27-year-old.
- 1 Norfolk village named among poshest places to live in UK
- 2 Man's surprise at finding virtually naked man asleep on car in Cromer
- 3 Weather warning extended as thunderstorms set to hit Norfolk after heatwave
- 4 Two men arrested after fire caused by disposable BBQ at country park
- 5 Plans for roundabout at accident blackspot set for submission
- 6 Holidaymakers face further severe TUI delays from Norwich
- 7 Elizabethan manor house with 20 acres and a pool on sale for £2.75m
- 8 Man who rushed to help woman stabbed in city park feared she might die
- 9 9 celebrities who have been spotted in Norfolk in 2022
- 10 Stunning drone shots capture high tide in Wells