Rumour mill: Wolves reject latest Norwich City bid for striker, Grabban set for showdown talks
- Credit: PA
Norwich City have had a £10m bid for Wolves striker Benik Afobe rejected, according to reports.
After failing with two bids last week the Canaries upped their offer again according to Sky Sports News but Wolves are determined to hold on to their prized asset.
Newcastle are also reportedly monitoring the situation having also had a bid rejected earlier in the window.
Meanwhile, Lewis Grabban is set for showdown talks with manager Alex Neil this afternoon, according to the Daily Mail.
The City striker apparently went AWOL on Tuesday evening in an effort to force through a move to former club, Bournemouth.
You may also want to watch:
Neil insisted in the wake of City's 2-1 Capital One Cup success at Rotherham that the club would not be held to ransom by any player, revealing Norwich have rejected three bids from the south coast club for the 27-year-old.
- 1 'Unauthorised' headstones ruin family's final wishes
- 2 New Lidl supermarket opens in Norwich
- 3 Neighbours sick of road turning into 'scene from Fast & Furious'
- 4 Hospital investigated over 'contentious' deaths goes bust owing £4m
- 5 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk
- 6 Man was found dead after lockdown hit business, inquest told
- 7 Anti-vax protesters descend on Norwich pub demanding entry
- 8 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 9 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 10 Norwich City transfer rumours: Loan possibility remains for Skipp