Rumour Mill: Nathan Dyer linked with Norwich City transfer switch
- Credit: PA
Swansea City's pacy wideman Nathan Dyer is reportedly in the sights of Norwich City and Premier League rivals Sunderland and Newcastle.
Dyer could be available with Swans' chief Garry Monk looking to build on a top eight finish last season. Another reported Norwich summer target Jazz Richards completed a permanent move to Championship Fulham earlier on Thursday, but the Swansea Evening Post claim Dyer is another potential exit with top flight new boys Norwich keen on the 27-year-old who made 37 appearances last season but is not guaranteed a regular starting spot in south Wales.
Dyer, who has two years left to run on his current deal, has been a key figure in the Swans' successful bid to establish themselves in the top flight and scored twice in the 2013 League Cup Wembley win against Bradford.
Alex Neil was in the market for wide players in the January transfer window, with confirmed interest in Cardiff's Craig Noone.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 2 Police called to troublespot Norwich hotel 324 times in two years
- 3 New 20mph speed cameras to tackle NDR rat-runners
- 4 Broadband down across Norfolk as Sky internet hit by issue
- 5 Church with 'features to get excited about' for sale for £80,000
- 6 Drug dealer walks free from court for his 145th offence
- 7 Police search undergrowth as man arrested for murder of missing woman
- 8 The best restaurant in Norfolk for a romantic date revealed
- 9 'Is this a wind up?' - Artist's shock as Delia buys 101 of his paintings
- 10 Former City skipper a frontrunner for Swansea job