WATCH: Farke, Pulis, Bailey, Davitt and Freezer cover City’s Boro victory
- Credit: Archant
Catch all our videos from before and after Norwich City's 1-0 EFL Championship win over Middlesbrough at Carrow Road.
Our Canaries correspondents Michael Bailey, Paddy Davitt and David Freezer were on hand to break the team news and get the post-match verdict from City head coach Daniel Farke, his opposite number Tony Pulis, as well as delivering their own analysis following the Canaries' excellent victory.
Tom Trybull celebrated his new three and a half-year deal with Norwich City by notching a superb winning goal on the stroke of half-time.
That came shortly after Middlesbrough were reduced to 10 men, following a needless red card for striker Rudy Gestede.
Norwich have now lost just once in nine matches across the Championship and FA Cup, and have five wins from their last seven league games.
Middlesbrough had arrived at Carrow Road having won their last three away Championship games – but City have now moved within two points of the promotion-chasers.
Things don't get much easier for the Canaries following Saturday's game, with a tricky trip to high-flying Derby County next weekend ahead of the following Sunday's East Anglian derby with Ipswich Town at Carrow Road (12pm).
- 1 The school where boys can wear skirts - but not shorts
- 2 Woman in her 20s dies in A47 crash
- 3 Cyclist in her 50s dies in A11 crash
- 4 Michael Bublé concert bans chairs and blankets from gig
- 5 Man jealous of ex-wife's new relationship burnt down house
- 6 Husband sues hospital over 'medical neglect' death of wife
- 7 How much will Great Yarmouth's new Marina Centre cost?
- 8 Norfolk's landmark vote to curb second homes
- 9 A11 reopens after air ambulance called to crash
- 10 Roadworks and closures to be aware of in Norfolk this week
Each and every Norwich City first-team game, our reporters will be on the scene. If you see them – especially with their cameras – say hello.