WATCH: Farke, Huckerby, Bailey and Davitt cover City’s stirring Owls comeback win
- Credit: Archant
Catch all our videos from before and after Norwich City's 3-1 EFL Championship win over Sheffield Wednesday at Carrow Road.
Our Canaries correspondents Michael Bailey and Paddy Davitt were at Carrow Road to break the team news and get the post-match verdict from City head coach Daniel Farke, as well as delivering their own analysis following a home win that was exactly three months in the making.
Second-half goals from James Maddison, Timm Klose and Nelson Oliveira sealed a priceless victory – despite slipping behind to Jordan Rhodes' first-half opener.
City headed into the game on a run of seven league games without a win, losing 3-1 last time out at high-flying Cardiff – despite taking the lead in south Wales.
The Canaries were also without a home win since the start of September, while Saturday's visitors had recorded just five shots on target in their four fixtures last month – although Gary Hooper scored twice in their 2-2 home draw with Hull at the weekend.
You may also want to watch:
Daniel Farke's side head to another play-off contender in Leeds United next Saturday (3pm), before a run of five games City will ear-mark to make up some of their current points deficit.
Each and every Norwich City first-team game, our reporters will be on the scene. If you see them – especially with their cameras – say hello.
- 1 Couple turn grain store into 'James Bond' home
- 2 Cannabis factory uncovered in former bar in Norwich's clubland
- 3 Council to force landowners to sell so £1.3m roundabout can be built
- 4 Restaurant boss U-turn after row over trial shift pay
- 5 Couple reveal reason for closing 30-year-old firm
- 6 Electric scooter riders arrested for drink-driving
- 7 Man died after lorry crashed into litter picking vans on A11
- 8 Norfolk to feature in Steven Spielberg's Second World War TV series
- 9 Tiny baby saved by 120-mile flight in 'wrong' helicopter
- 10 Driver may have fallen asleep before fatal crash, inquest hears