Watch: Re-live the Hernandez heroics which sparked wild scenes as City fought back against Forest
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
'It's going to run for Hernandez – OH MY GOODNESS!' roared commentator Chris Goreham as Norwich City pulled a late Christmas cracker to send Carrow Road into chaos with a dramatic equaliser against Nottingham Forest.
The Canaries completed an incredible comeback, from somehow trailing 3-0 with 77 minutes played following a match full of drama and controversy against their play-off chasing opponents.
However, Mario Vrancic began the comeback with a deflected strike in the 78th minute and both teams had plenty more chances to score in an enthralling Championship encounter before City salvaged a point.
Goals from Onel Hernandez, the first four minutes into added time and the second in the eighth, just when it had looked like the game was lost, sealed a memorable fightback.
'They've done it, they've done it, they've come from 3-0 down to equalise in the eight minute of stoppage time,' BBC Radio Norfolk commentator and EDP columnist Goreham continued, his voice hoarse from an action-packed afternoon.
'There are bodies everywhere on the pitch, the Norwich coaching staff, Daniel Farke, they're all there – that is some comeback, even by Norwich City's standards!'
• Re-live the Boxing Day battle's big moments in the videos above and below
- 1 Norfolk village named among poshest places to live in the UK
- 2 Couple explores Norfolk homes in Escape to the Country
- 3 What is this mystery tower that has sprung up in Norwich?
- 4 'Fantastic, loving, cheeky' 19-year-old killed in motorbike crash
- 5 Drunk student crashed into hotel wall after drinking tequilas
- 6 'Ghetto' fears raised over scheme for 725 new homes
- 7 Pub landlord threatened to kill man he chased through streets with axe
- 8 MAPPED: Where thousands of homes could be built in north Norfolk
- 9 'Once in a lifetime catch' - man lands monster fish in Norfolk
- 10 Seven Sprowston neighbours scoop £30,000 lottery win