Watch: Re-live the Hernandez heroics which sparked wild scenes as City fought back against Forest
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
'It's going to run for Hernandez – OH MY GOODNESS!' roared commentator Chris Goreham as Norwich City pulled a late Christmas cracker to send Carrow Road into chaos with a dramatic equaliser against Nottingham Forest.
The Canaries completed an incredible comeback, from somehow trailing 3-0 with 77 minutes played following a match full of drama and controversy against their play-off chasing opponents.
However, Mario Vrancic began the comeback with a deflected strike in the 78th minute and both teams had plenty more chances to score in an enthralling Championship encounter before City salvaged a point.
Goals from Onel Hernandez, the first four minutes into added time and the second in the eighth, just when it had looked like the game was lost, sealed a memorable fightback.
'They've done it, they've done it, they've come from 3-0 down to equalise in the eight minute of stoppage time,' BBC Radio Norfolk commentator and EDP columnist Goreham continued, his voice hoarse from an action-packed afternoon.
You may also want to watch:
'There are bodies everywhere on the pitch, the Norwich coaching staff, Daniel Farke, they're all there – that is some comeback, even by Norwich City's standards!'
• Re-live the Boxing Day battle's big moments in the videos above and below
- 1 ITV Anglia News presenter Jonathan Wills leaving after 13 years
- 2 Contact tracers report pair to police for ignoring self-isolation
- 3 9 of the best farm shops in Norfolk
- 4 Which Norfolk Wetherspoons pubs are reopening from April 12?
- 5 Bird's eye view of new £26m seaside leisure centre taking shape
- 6 Anger at new plans for landmark Victorian hotel
- 7 New owners of hairdressers plan to buy out 10 salons in six months
- 8 'The real Wells people are here' - crowds stay away from coast
- 9 Family fined £300 for dumping mountain of cardboard in car park
- 10 Plans lodged for KFC and Starbucks off A140 and A143