Rate the Norwich City players against Reading
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
What did you think of Norwich City's performance against Reading? Let us know by rating the players out of 10 at www.pinkun.com/rate-the-players
You can submit your ratings here or in the window on this page and see the average of each player.
Reading moved through the gears after a sluggish start and cashed in on fresh set piece frailty from Norwich when Ruddy got nowhere near Liam Kelly's whipped free kick as Yermorgant rose unchallenged to glance home a header three yards out.
City levelled on the hour mark after finally applying a cutting edge to their greater possession when Murphy cut the ball back for Oliveira to slam home.
City, however, imploded again at the other end when Howson was dismissed for handling on his own line to concede a penalty.
Kermorgant slammed his spot kick against the bar but McCleary reacted quickest to bundle the ball past Ruddy. Neil responded with a double change that sparked fresh fury when Oliveira was replaced by Cameron Jerome, and Wes Hoolahan was introduced for Naismith.
City spurned a decent chance in the 89th minute when Pinto's cross was too close to Al Habsi but Harriott crashed a rising shot beyond Ruddy seconds later to seal another Norwich defeat.
- 1 Norfolk village named among poshest places to live in the UK
- 2 Seven Sprowston neighbours scoop £30,000 lottery win
- 3 Should cars be banned from Norwich's steepest hill?
- 4 Air ambulance called after three people seriously injured in A47 crash
- 5 Asteroid bigger than any building on Earth to be visible in Norfolk skies
- 6 Pub landlord threatened to kill man he chased through streets with axe
- 7 Car boot sale to return after five years with up to 200 pitches
- 8 What is this mystery tower that has sprung up in Norwich?
- 9 Couple explores Norfolk homes in Escape to the Country
- 10 Council to sell land in 'Chelsea-on-Sea'